Google

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Emigrant Direct II

I received several positive comments about Emigrant Direct on my blogs. Also I have seen Emigrant Direct advertisements on wired.com and bankrate.com. The website is mentioned many places and definitely seems connected to the brick and mortar bank located in New York.

All of the above combined with the fact that the interest rate is .65% greater than ING, I decided to test them out. I only deposited $1.00 to see how they work. I'm not ready yet to endorse Emigrant Direct but it does appear that they are legitimate.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen this review?

http://www.pfblog.com/archives/1510_emigrantdirect_american_dream_savings_account_yields_30.shtml

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Flexo said...

I'm trying out Emigrant Direct as well, only with a $5 transfer. So far the experience has been just all right.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Alex said...

You've probably seen this already http://moskalyuk.com/blog/emigrant-direct-opening-an-account/470

Yes, Emigrant Direct is a good investment, even tough the Web site is quirky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home