Google

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Discovercard You are My Hero

Discovercard has come through in the clutch for me one more time. This ends the chapter on my oupost.com fiasco. When I returned my computer, they did not refund the $28 they charged me for shipping the computer to me. There are two reasons why I thought they should give me the full refund...

1.) The computer was not the one I ordered.
2.) The computer was completely non-functional.

Apparently Discovercard thought those two reasons were valid as well and went to fight for me. In under 48 hours the credit from outpost.com showed up online.

This is the third time Discover has gone to fight for me, the previous two when restaurants overbilled me. They have won all three fights and returned all the money I requested.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Discovercard fanboy!

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Myself said...

What a mess!!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Lorra said...

I can understand your feelings, u probably feel sad. I always get disappointed when I don't get what I ordered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home