Google

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another Successful Arbitrage

I just finished up a $5,500 arbitrage, thanks Citi. Since I now have a zero balance on that card and I demonstrated that I could pay off another large debt to them, I thought it was time for another limit increase. I just got it bumped up to $6,7000.

The amount they let me borrow gets higher every time. This just makes the 0% APR borrowing more profitable every time I do it. Eventually I hope to get up to $50,000.

By the way, in the past 1.5 years I have spent more time at 0% APR then I have at my normal rate with Citi. When I called to raise my limit they wanted to offer me 1.99% APR for a transfer. I can't believe they keep offering me special rates. Although I could have made money on that (ING is at 3.15%), for now I want to stick with 0%APR only to maximize profits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home