Google

Friday, August 19, 2005

Chase Cashbuilder = Old and Busted

I got my first statement for the Cashbuilder card and I got ~.25% cash back. I called up and said the rewards were terrible and I wanted a Chase Cash Plus card. I now get 5% on gas, groceries, and drug stores. I get 1% on everything else. However, the limit is $300/year, not $600/year as reported elsewhere. The good news is I get to keep using the same card and login because it is all Chase. I don't have to change anything to get the extra rewards. I'm going to use this card once or twice to test the reward this month and report back if there are tricks. Otherwise this matches the Citi Dividend Platinum Select card.

Chase Cash Plus Rewards = New Hotness

3 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Frank Martin wants you to update his favorite blog.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is no longer Frank Martin's favorite blog.

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous CreditGirl said...

Looks like you've got a nice deal on your new credit card-5% on gas is a good discount!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home