Google

Saturday, August 13, 2005

New Best.CreditCard.Ever?

The Chase Cash Plus Visa credit card offers 5% on gas, groceries, and drug stores. It also offers 1% on everything else. Does this sound familiar? It is the exact same as the Citi Platinum Dividend Select Mastercard.

The kicker, however, is that you can earn up to $600 a year rather than the $300 limit with the Citi card. I am currently at my personal limit of 3 credit cards so I won't be signing up for this new card any time soon. I don't reach the $300 limit anyway. I can't personally endorse the Chase card like I do the Citi card, but if you have maxed out your Citi card this is definitely something worth looking at more closely.

Application Link

For the record, I've gotten 5 people to sign up for the Citi card so far.
I've gotten 6 referral bonuses for signing people up for ING accounts and possibly others to whom I just mentioned it.

I need to start charging for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home