Google

Saturday, November 12, 2005

$100 for a Half Hour of Work

I just signed up for a credit card offer which after the first purchase I get a $100 gift card of my choice including Old Navy, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.

So the deal goes:
1) Sign up for card (10 min)
2) Make one purchase (0 min, you were going to buy 1 thing anyway you slacker)
3) Pay off card (10 min, including registering your account so you can request your rebate)
4) Request gift card (5 min)
5) Either never use card again or call to cancel (5 min)
---
Total time spent is about a half hour.

Contact me if you want to know the card specifics.

Warning: I do not recommend doing this if you are planning to apply for a mortgage in the next 12~18 months.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

"Warning: I do not recommend doing this if you are planning to apply for a mortgage in the next 12~18 months."

-Why did you put this on here then? You know I'm the only person who reads this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home