Credit Card Strategy
1) Apply for Chase Rewards Plus MasterCard by Jan 31st and get a $50 bonus.
2) Apply for Bank of America Power Rewards Visa
3)Take out a balance transfer on the Visa (no balance transfer fees and 0% APR for 6 months).
4) Make all of your purchases on the MasterCard for 6 months.
5) Pay off Visa completely at the end of six months.
6) From now on buy all GAS/Groceries/Pharmacy using MasterCard and buy everything else using Visa.
7)Thank me for $50 bonus, $100+ you'll get in interest for the balance transfer, and several hundred a year you'll get in cash rebates.
PS: BUY YOUR HOUSE FIRST.
PSS: Chase Rewards Plus MasterCard may be replaced with Chase Cash Plus Visa or Citi Dividend Platinum Select if you already have them.