Google

Friday, January 27, 2006

Emigrant Direct Updates

Emigrant Direct has just issued a American Dream MasterCard. This offers a 1.25% cash back rebate on all purchases that will be directly deposited into your American Dream Savings Account. By the way, the savings account was just updated to 4.25% which is a very good rate.

Alas, I cannot recommend this card. For one reason, not everyone may have an American Dream Savaings Account. Secondly, in order to get the highest cash back rate you have to have $10,000 in your savings account. Also, I just l got my Bank of America Power Rewards Visa. It does not require any savings account and while it may be a risk...if I can spend $30,000 in five years I get 1.5% and if I spend $50,000 in five years I get 2% back.

No love Emigrant Direct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home