Google

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pork Loin in a Bag

I have tried this twice and it worked out pretty well both times. I like to cut up pork loin into about 6~8 inch sections, wrap in aluminum foil, and put in the freezer. When I'm ready to cook it I unwrap it, put in a paper grocery bag, and rub 1 packet of onion soup mix all over it. Staple it shut and put in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I don't believe in pre-heating the oven.

Comes out nice and moist with the onion seasoning absorbed in, the fat collects on the paper bag, and if it is too salty you can simply brush off the soup mix on the outside and still have the flavor on the meat.

This is a lot quicker than the usual way that I had been doing it with the crockpot that takes about 3~4 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home