Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Four Cheese Chicken Helper On Amazon.com, Great Deal!

All of my loyal readers know about my affinity towards Four Cheese Chicken Helper. Unfortunately I am unable to puchase it in both California and Ann Arbor. However, Amazon has recently announced they are selling non-perishable grocery items.

I went the website and typed in Four Cheese Chicken Helper. A twelve pack for $25.65 instantly came up. My sources tell me that a box generally goes for approximately $2.50 a box and this works out to be about $2.13 a box. I was betting they were going to kill me on shipping, however, I was wrong. Because the amount was over $25 I got fee super saver savings.

But wait, it gets even better. When I was checking out Amazon said my account had qualified for a free 90 day Amazon Prime trial. I "one-clicked" ok to accept the offer and now instead of the 5-9 day super saver shipping, I have unlimited 2 day shipping for free. Now any food items I might want to puchase doesn't even have to be $25 and I can get them in 2 days for free!

Even after the Amazon Prime deal is over the free 5-9 day shipping is a great deal since these are bulk purchases anyway.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

And by loyal readers you mean me and Mikel.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yes, that is what I meant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home