Google

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm Rich!!!

I noticed on my National City Yodlee account, which is a wonderful account aggregator by the way, that my net worth is now greater than my gross annual income. Although there is nothing magical about surpassing that, I thought it was interesting. This occurred for the first time in a year that I worked more than three months. True this is partly because my income is absurdly low but I think that makes it all the more impressive that I was able to save that much money on such a low income.

Yes, I did say NET worth so that includes deducting all my credit card debt. Also it only included financial accounts so it doesn't even account for the $50,000 that Tajiri my car is probably worth, especially with the new seat covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home