Google

Sunday, April 01, 2007

CiCi's Pizza

A lot of you probably know I'm pretty cheap. Also you probably know my food tastes aren't all that refined. If it is salty, meat based, or fried then I probably like it.

Well CiCi's Pizza has an all you can eat buffet for $4.49 including salads, pizza, and dessert. I thought this would be right up my alley.

I was wrong, I paid $4.49 and I think I paid too much. The crust tasted like cardboard and the toppings were incredibly sparse (1-2 pepperonis per slice for example).

Instead of all you can eat, it is more like all you CARE to eat. They make it so bad even though you can eat more you don't want to eat anymore.

This is coming from a guy who thinks Golden Corral actually has pretty decent all you can steak so you know it is bad.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

There is a CiCi's in Lafayette and while it is not the BEST pizza in town, I thought it was pretty good. You must not have a good one up north. Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home