Google

Saturday, September 22, 2007

NetFlix Rocks

Wow, I love Netflix. I really am not missing (scheduled) television at all.

On that note I learned that you can have multiple profiles for one Netflix subscription. This rocks for me because 1/3 to 1/2 of my DVDs are television shows I never watched and I do not want all two or three DVDs of the same show at the same time since I only watch them in order. But I might want to watch a movie before I finish one TV DVD. To prevent this big waste I had to keep reshuffling the queue.

But now I created a "TV Show Profile" that I only put TV shows into and is only allocated 1 DVD slot. Since all the TV shows are in that slot, it isn't possible to have more than 1 TV show at a time and that way I don't have to push through 4 shows all at once just to get my next movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home