Google

Saturday, September 22, 2007

NetFlix TV Shows List

There are TV shows that I thought looked interesting but have not had a chance to see (all episodes) yet.

I am sure some of these are stinkers but I figure I can get the first DVD and if I don't like the first 2-3 episodes I'll just delete the rest from my queue.

Leave suggestions in the comments....

heroes
lost
the wire
the shield
the office (english and us)
psych
entourage
rescue me
chapelle's show
curb your enthusiasm
the young riders
big love
rome
bones
ncis
firefly
criminal minds
alias
stargate sg-1
athf
friday night lights
24 season 2
deadwood
american dad
from the earth to the moon
sopranos
dexter
burn notice

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Dexter should be first in the queue. I called my cable company and threatened to leave so that I could talk them into giving me Showtime for free because season 2 of Dexter starts Sunday.

I get Showtime, Starz, and Encore now and my bill is $.05 less than before! Mediacom just got pwned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home